Shree Mukund Charitable Trust is a Registered Nonprofit Social Organization working for child development across India. Since its inception it has been working towards creating a generation of children who are not bound by the circumstances they are born into. Coming from the most desperate of situations, often with alcoholic fathers and a distressed home environment, their future looks bleak. At this organization such children are provided with education, food, shelter, love, care, and guidance in an effort to help them enjoy a happy life.
Our vision is to provide a refuge to the orphaned, abandoned, unprivileged children. We work to provide holistic care and a support system by guiding, educating, and giving them love and care that they deserve. We act as a transition for the children to lead a life with complete social dignity and make them capable of helping the society in return. We aim at restoring the bright future and create a sustainable livelihood for the underprivileged children.
Our Mission is to provide unconditional help to the poor and needy in the society
- To feed hungry and poor daily on streets, destitute homes, orphanages, and where there are hungry stomachs
- To provide free medical treatment to poor and homeless, needy
- To provide shelter to Orphan and poor children with all facilities in family environment
- To provide permanent solution to homeless
- To facilitate last rite service to orphan and poor dead bodies
- To provide old age homes to neglected old people
- To distribute Food, clothes and provide shelter to orphan kids, old age people, people and street identified individuals.
- To identify uncared people on streets, transform them into respectful citizens by cleaning, caring.
- To educate poor children in slums